Monday, January 22, 2007

All About Me

Hi! I'm Andrew Taylor ,and I was born in Las Vegas Nevada. I grew up there alot of my life in north Las Vegas. I moved to Modesto California when I was little. But I moved back to Vegas after a few years in Modesto then I came back to Modesto. As of right now im in Modesto. I have 3 family memebers my mom, dad, and my younger sister. I dont really spend to much time with them cuz im busy, and Im always doin something in life. They support me with everything I do to a point. Im the oldest one out of my family.

I like to ride motocross on my spare time. I use to race alot but I have no time to anymore. I just ride for fun, and to releave stress. I have been riding since the age of 4. Im 19 now so I have put down alot of years. I like to party also, and listen to rap. I think everybody should party to releave them selfs for the hard work they put in to liven. I have alot of friends in the rap business as well as producing beats.

My goals in life are not that much. I would like to get my classes all passed with A's. I want to be able to move back to Las Vegas in June. I hope to make everything I do 100 percent or better. The main thing is to get all my papers in, and give everything I have to exceed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home